These cups are great for hips and larger areas. They move with the body and are great to use while in motion.
Become a master fascial manipulator with RockPods XL! This unique set of six silicone pods have increased surface area for larger body parts, a bigger cue and increased range of motion.
Made from medical-grade silicone and packaged in a convenient carrying case, every RockPods includes a quick-start guide.
RockPods XL are now available at a discounted rate exclusively for medical professionals. These tools are intended for professional use only.
Why are RockPods XL Better?
- 100% food grade silicone is easier to keep clean and sterile than glass or plastic
- The built-in handles create the suction – no flame or separate vacuum device required
- Promotes internal glide: move the skin with the cup, not the cup itself
- Two levels of suction: plunger and inversion
- Can be used with RockSauce, RockRub and RockTape
- Larger surface area
- Two larger sizes allow for treating different target areas and larger body parts
- Comes with EVA carrying case
- Handles allow for manipulation of the skin
- Detailed quick start guide included
- 100% food grade silicone
- One piece design
- (3) Large pods - 74mm wide, 50mm height
- (3) XL pods - 84mm wide, 52.5mm height
- Custom EVA carry case
*Not clinically proven for all injuries. Our products and website are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Warranties and remedies are limited to replacement cost.
*You will need to login to receive the MedPro discounted price for RockPods XL.
My Cupping set is now complete! These are great for larger areas on the body.
I am so happy that there are larger cups for larger areas. Perfect to use together with the smaller cups.
This product has added to my arsenal for treatment, allowing me to cover a greater area when needed.
It's great! Adheres easily to hairy surfaces. I would have preferred that there were 4 of each type.
I ordered 2 sets the same day I received the email notice! Can't wait until they make a "small" set, too!
I’ve been using my rock pods for over two years. They work perfectly. I really couldn’t be happier with them. There’s no heating so no worry about burning anyone. No glass to worry about cracking. Easy to clean. Very easy to use.