The GRID 2.0 is twice as long as the GRID to accommodate larger bodies or offer a more stable surface. Use the GRID 2.0 for a self-massage and roll through the tight muscles, knots and kinks that prevent feeling good and moving well.
• Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen—the nutrients needed to repair muscles
• Proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands
• Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
• 26" length can accommodate larger bodies or offer a more stable surface
• For beginners to advanced rollers
No one has reviewed this product! Write a Review