I ordered the gentle for my patients with more skin sensitivity. The gentle adhesive definitely doesn't adhere as much but unfortunately, it also frays. Overall, I probably won't order the gentle again.
RockTapeRx’s gentle adhesive is great for special patient populations, like the less-active, children, the elderly, those with neurological disorders and those who are pregnant.
This is not meant to replace other RockTape kinesiology tapes. This is simply a gentler addition to our current offerings, ideal for less active patients.
How does it work?
RockTapeRX microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia, which decompresses the area which reduces swelling. RockTape also signals the central nervous system through the skin's nerves, which provides powerful feedback to minimize pain* and cue form.
What are the benefits?
- Relieves swelling through decompression which speeds recovery.
- Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form.
- RockTapeRx is designed to be gentle on skin with 7% less adhesive – making it ideal for non-sporting taping applications.
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free
- Each Roll is 2"x105' (5cmx32m)
Great tape for both my senior in her 90s with chronic knee issues and sensitive if not brittle skin. She had noticeable pain reduction and better mobility with this tape. Also my youth athletes with softer skin did great with this too..