Purchased our original RockBlades 1.0 and want to upgrade to our latest stainless steel Mullet?
You've come to the right place. Simply check-out with the coupon code you received in your upgrade email.
This product ships late October.
- In the original RockBlades 1.0 kit, there were two tools: a stainless steel Mallet and a plastic Mullet.
- In the new RockBlades 2.0 kit, the Mallet and Mullet are both stainless steel.
- If you purchased a RockBlades 1.0 kit with a plastic Mullet, you are eligible to upgrade to the stainless steel Mullet.
- The upgrade price is $50
The Mullet, new for RockBlades 2.0, is made from the same surgical grade stainless steel used in the Mallet. Hand polished treatment surfaces, combined with a perfectly balanced and weighted core make it a joy to use day in and day out.
Four distinct tissue-manipulation zones provide comprehensive treatment capabilities. Each edge, angle, and shape was carefully honed over two years to deliver superior results.
The Mullet’s non-treatment faces are chemically-etched with RockTape’s manifesto pattern.
- Material: Surgical Stainless Steel
- Weight: 195g / 0.6lb
- Dimensions: 5.9in x 4.4in x 0.34in
- Treatment Surfaces: 4