I got a small roll to try for a client who needs regular taping but has sensitive skin. This tape has worked so well for her, I order it in bulk now. The adhesive is not irritating to her skin, and yet it adheres even longer than the consumer brand she was using previously. We were expecting to have to live with shorter tape time to accommodate her skin sensitivity, and we were pleasantly surprised that the tape is so durable that isn't a problem.
RockTapeRx’s gentle adhesive is great for special patient populations, like the less-active, children, the elderly, those with neurological disorders and those who are pregnant.
This is not meant to replace other RockTape kinesiology tapes. This is simply a gentler addition to our current offerings, ideal for less active patients.
How does it work?
RockTapeRX microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia, which decompresses the area which reduces swelling. RockTape also signals the central nervous system through the skin's nerves, which provides powerful feedback to minimize pain and cue form.
What are the benefits?
- Relieves swelling through decompression which speeds recovery.
- Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form.
- RockTapeRx is designed to be gentle on skin with 7% less adhesive – making it ideal for non-sporting taping applications.
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free
- Each Roll is 2"x105' (5cmx32m)