ROCKTAPE?s Active-Recovery (AR) series of tapes are designed to enhance performance and recovery. Unlike regular compression garments and tapes, ROCKTAPE?s AR series can be used both to apply compression to promote recovery, or decompression to relieve pain and swelling. Rocktape is engineered to meet the demands of endurance athletes like runners, swimmers and cyclists.
The ROCKTAPE AR series features:
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won?t fall off during competition
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily ?snap back? to neutral
- Water resistant
- Variety of designs and colors
- 5 meters in each roll, about 1 month supply depending on usage
- Wearable for up to 5 days
- Each Roll is 2"x16.4' (5cmx5m)
Posted by Nicola Graham on 14th Oct 2013
I used this tape during my ankle sprain recover and I can already feel a difference in my ankle. Less pain, increased range of motion and I wore it 5 days straight and it didn't come off. It is water proof because I showered in it every day and sweated. I am also recommending it to my clients that I train for their knee and back.
Posted by Mike Schulz on 16th Sep 2013
Difficult for me to type. I recently had a stroke and would appreciate talking with someone in your company on how rocktape is helping and being used in my physical recovery. Mike Schultz 623-582-0271