ROCKTAPE's Active-Recovery (AR) series of tapes are designed to enhance performance and recovery. Unlike regular compression garments and tapes, ROCKTAPE's AR series can be used both to apply compression to promote recovery, or decompression to relieve pain and swelling. Rocktape is engineered to meet the demands of endurance athletes like runners, swimmers and cyclists.
The ROCKTAPE AR series features:
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won't fall off during competition
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily snap back to neutral
- Water resistant
- Variety of designs and colors
- Wearable for up to 5 days
- Each Roll is 2"x16.4' (5cmx5m)
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Aug 2013
seems like all our PT depts prefer ROCKTAPE tape i all colors,to any of the current tapes they are using, thanks Trenny McElwain, Buyer Vail Medical Center, Vail Coloraod
Posted by Tom Pemberton, BS.Ed., M.Ed., MsEss., NASM, ACSM, PES, CES, NASE,CKTP®,RockDoc® on 16th Feb 2013
RockTape is the best Kinesiology Tape Healing Hands Health & Wellness has ever used! Thanks RockTape!!!!!!
Posted by Kimberlee Hinman on 17th Jul 2012
I was turned on to Rock Tape a few months ago by my coaches. I have significant tendonitis in my elbows as well as plantar faciatis. I train pretty heavy in the gym, and I have to say, it would be almost impossible if I did not have Rock Tape on! Many people come up to me to ask what's on my arms, and I've explained it to them and the benefits of, how it's helped me, etc and I'd say 10 out of 10 have asked for the website! The shipping and customer service is outstanding! Thanks Rock Tape! You Rock my Training!!