I have used Rock Tape for several years our new physical therapist was amazed at how well it worked compared to the tape she used. This was the first time I ordered the camo tape. I don't know why but it doesn't stick like the others. So I can't give it a great review but every other pattern of Rock Tape sticks so hard. I spend forever to get it off.
RockTape is the world’s best kinesiology tape. It can be used to treat sports and non-sports injuries, including shin splints, plantar fasciitis, runner’s knee and back pain*.
How does it work?
RockTape microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, creating a decompressive effect. Stretchier, stickier and stronger than the competition, RockTape is preferred by athletes and medical professionals throughout the world.
What are the benefits?
- Relieves swelling through decompression which speeds recovery.
- Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form.
- Ultra-Strong and Sticky
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free
- Sticks 2-7 Days
- 5-10 Applications per Roll
- Each Roll is 2"x16.4' (5cmx5m)