Bought this to use for my various old injuries that started hurting after starting a physically straining job. While I couldn't get the placement quite right for my should blade area, I found it worked beautifully for my elbow. My only complaint is how much it hurts to remove, even after 4 days! Haha, means it stays in place and does its job.
RockTape is the world’s best kinesiology tape. It can be used to treat sports and non-sports injuries, including shin splints, plantar fasciitis, runner’s knee and back pain.
Pre-Cut is an option for quick and easy application. No need for scissors, each roll comes with twenty 10" pre-cut strips.
How does it work?
RockTape microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, creating a decompressive effect. Stretchier, stickier and stronger than the competition, RockTape is preferred by athletes and medical professionals throughout the world.
What are the benefits?
- Relieves swelling through decompression which speeds recovery.
- Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form.
- Less Prep, quick applications
- Ultra-Strong and Sticky
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free
Sticks 2-7 Days
- Each Roll is 2"x16.4' (5cmx5m), twenty 10" (25cm) strips
Reduces swelling and provides support for injury